The Public Trustee is a self-funding statutory authority that reports to Queensland Parliament through the State’s Attorney-General.
We've been serving Queenslanders since 1916 and have over 600 staff located at 16 offices across the state. We are the largest maker of wills in the southern hemisphere.
Operation as a corporate sole under The Public Trustee Act (1978); we deliver a range of services to the Queensland community including:
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Free Will making
- Deceased Estate Administration
- Management of investments and trusts
- Auctioning and sale of property
- Financial Administration for people with decision making impairment
- Administering unclaimed money
- Acting as trustee for a number of Queensland’s philanthropic foundations and trusts.
The independent trustee for Queenslanders providing security and peace of mind.
Lead the evolution and delivery of trustee, estate and administration services that make a positive difference in the lives of Queenslanders.